Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Geisha Girls

My group's presentation was a success! Aside from accomplishing our makeup and hair in the morning, we were able to pull together a very geisha-like presentation. I was so proud of each one of my members and how well we did. I've never in my life been able to fully rely on anyone when it comes group projects, so for this one time, so for the eleven years i have been in school this day has finally come. I have to say if it wasn't for certain individuals, Lorita and Anh, our presentation would have been nothing compared to how it turned out. Thanks so much for your participation guys, because this month of preparing was sooooo worth it due to your efforts and realness.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Your project was a work of success. I loved watching the presentation. You guys kept us entertained the whole time and I truly fell in love with your geisha costumes. Absolutely breathtaking.